Looking for date ideas to wow her? You are not alone. After these months of quarantine, everyone’s craving some connection as much as they are craving, well, anything to do besides deciding what show to binge watch. How many times can you go out to dinner and a movie? Not that there’s anything wrong with the quintessential date standard, but it gets boring after a while. Especially if you’ve been in a relationship for any length of time, you’re probably running out of date ideas. You are still going on dates, right? Even long-term relationships need to go on a date occasionally!
Pro Tip: Be sure to include a meal/drinks on the dates!
1.Umlauf Sculpture Garden– they have wine nights, movie nights
- Punch Bowl Social– life-size scrabble, bowling, karaoke, classic video games and a 9-hole Putt Club.
7 Rent a tandem bike and bike around Zilker Park.
- Swing Dance Lessons, every Thursday at Texas Womens Federation Dance Hall
- Roller Skating (Tuesday is adult night)
- Upstairs Circus– make crafts and drink craft cocktails
- Haunted ATX Tour (in a hearse!)
- Pub Crawl on a bike
- Classical Music by Candlelight Concerts
- 61 Upstairs Circus– make crafts DIY and drink cocktails!
- 62 Virtual Cooking Class- comes with the food and a Chef!
- Driving tour of Austin outdoor art exhibitsPlay a backyard lawn game and grill out!
- Go to Lake Travis water adventure park!
- Rent the swan boat and paddle around Town Lake
- Visit hill country wineries in a limo!
- Go see the gorgeous Grotto at West Cave Preserve , need a reservation
- Learn to drive a race car!
- Take a bike and brew tour
- Take in some Virtual Reality
- Go on a mystery picnic!
- Take a tour of Neverlandia, one of Austins most unique homes,
- Hike to a waterfall at St Edwards Park
- Take a private glass blowing class
- Go fishing with a private tour guide
- Go break some stuff in the Rage Room
- Go sing a duet at Karoke bar
- Go to a water park
- Go Bowling at Austin’s iconic Dart Bowl.
- Play pool
- Go to a speak easy
- Pretend to be a stuntman and jump out of a building
- Play Tennis
- Take a two step dance lesson at the Broken Spoke
- Take in some music at Pete’s Dueling Piano Bar
- Bond over movies at the world’s largest and oldest video store, I Luv Videos.
- Get a day pass to a five star hotel pool and lounge
92 Go to Kura, a revolving sushi bar!
- Get nostalgic at the Texas Toy Museum
- Take in the theater outdoors at Zilker Park
- Go on a hot air balloon ride, don’t forget the bubbly
- Get a picnic to go and take her to one of Austin’s beautiful parks like Mt Bonnell to watch the sunset!