1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
2. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
3. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Do you know how to fight dating anxiety? Are you planning your first date? Or …
How is a matchmaker in Austin your solution to better dating? You most likely have …
We are in the first lap of 2024 and it’s the perfect time to reflect …
What you need to know about Matchmakers for Professionals is described in this article. By …