The Austin Dating Coaches at Something More offer flexible options to help you define goals, and give you a personalized plan to enhance and improve your dating experience! If you have never used a dating coach, it is something that everyone should try. Afterall you can never be “too good” at dating. Every client is different and will want to focus on different areas where they might need more or less dating coaching. We take a look at your overall picture, we define your goals and get you moving in the right direction. Hiring a dating coach is the same as using a life coach. It’s time to get off the first date hamster wheel and try our Austin Dating Coach Services!
- Coaching Topics:
- Flirting techniques
- How to give good phone/text
- How to be a great first date
- How to turn a bad date into a great date
- How to make engaging small talk
- How to create positive energy
- The art of naturally connecting
- Closing the second date
- Starting conversations–anywhere
- Getting back into the dating scene
- First date conversation practice
- …and more
Even if you think you don’t need date coaching, you would be surprised at the feedback we give our clients after a first date. Many have no idea how small things can make a big difference. For example eating at a different pace than your date seems harmless enough but if you are the person still working on your meal, you can feel pressure to hurry up. Or if you are the one that inhaled your meal, you might feel like you overindulged and your date is judging you.
Non-verbal behaviors are things that many singles overlook. Ones to avoid are slouching in your chair, playing with your food, napkin, glass, keeping your arms crossed, rapping your fingers on the table, nodding too much, leaning back rather than leaning in, not smiling enough, blinking too much (sounds weird but it is annoying to many people), licking your lips too much, sticking your tongue out when you laugh, scratching any part of your body, touching your face too much, re-arranging the table, licking your fingers.
Verbal behaviors are more obvious to most but at the same time some people don’t realize that first dates are kind of like a job interview. Everything you say and do is being evaluated by your date. Of course talking too much and not asking enough questions are dating 101. But here are a few things that may have not crossed your mind:
- Being overly opinionated . A first date is not the time to get into any kind of political or religious discussion for sure. But even something simple like, “I really enjoy going to the movies”, and then the other person says “I prefer Netflix ” can seem like no big deal. But if you are already starting off the relationship by focusing on differences rather than similarities, chances are you will not be getting a second date A better response would have been “Oh, so you like to see movies? What is the last one you’ve seen? Would you recommend it?” This way you are encouraging the person the share more about their interests rather than shutting them down.
- Bragging. Yes its great that you went to Italy and stayed in a 5 star resort next door to George Clooney’s house. Maybe your date has been to Italy too but stayed at a hostel. It is best to avoid discussing where you stayed at on a vacation, how many countries you’ve been too, any sort of “competitive” talk about where you live, what kind of car you drive, how many friends you have, etc. If someone asks you about travel just say you enjoy it, one of your favorite places was Italy and then ask them where their favorite place is. Or what’s on their bucket list.
Those are just a few of the tips and dating advice we provide our clients to ensure that they are getting first dates that lead to second dates that lead to a relationship!
Something More Date Coaching Services-$225.00 per hour or package of 4 one hour sessions for $500.00.