AUSTIN DATE COACHING SERVICES
The Date Coaching services at Something More offer flexible options to help you define goals, and give you a personalized plan to enhance and improve your dating experience! If you have never used a dating coach, it is something that everyone should try. After all you can never be “too good” at dating. Every client is different and will want to focus on different areas where they might need more or less dating coaching. We take a look at your overall picture, we define your goals and get you moving in the right direction. Hiring a dating coach is the same as using a life coach. It’s time to get off the first date hamster wheel and try our Austin Date Coaching Services!
OUR DATE COACHING PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Flirting techniques
- Phone/text etiquette
- Strategies on how to get the second date
- Tips on making engaging small talk
- Creating positive energy
- The art of naturally connecting
- Closing the second date
- Starting conversations–any where
- Getting back into the dating scene
- First date conversation practice
- …and more
- Being overly opinionated . A first date is not the time to get into any kind of political or religious discussion for sure. But even something simple like, “I really enjoy going to the movies”, and then the other person says “I prefer Netflix ” can seem like no big deal. But if you are already starting off the relationship by focusing on differences rather than similarities, chances are you will not be getting a second date A better response would have been “Oh, so you like to see movies? What is the last one you’ve seen? Would you recommend it”? This way you are encouraging the person the share more about their interests rather than shutting them down.
- Bragging. Yes its great that you went to Italy and stayed in a 5 star resort next door to George Clooney’s house. Maybe your date has been to Italy too but stayed at a hostel. It is best to avoid discussing where you stayed at on a vacation, how many countries you’ve been too, any sort of “competitive” talk about where you live, what kind of car you drive, how many friends you have, etc. If someone asks you about travel just say you enjoy it, one of your favorite places was Italy and then ask them where their favorite place is. Or what’s on their bucket list.
Those are just a few of the tips and dating advice we provide our clients to ensure that they are getting first dates that lead to second dates that lead to a relationship!
For free dating advice we recommend visiting http://www.datingadvice.com
What you need to know about Matchmakers for Professionals is described in this article. By …
If you want to impress someone as a way to find love, the best way …
Let’s talk about how an Executive Matchmaker can revolutionize your dating life. If you are …
Have you ever wondered if someone you’re attracted to is flirting or just being friendly? …