Even though I am a certified matchmaker, I am happy to give advice on how to meet single men on your own. Of course there are the obvious ones: work, school. through friends, at a bar, the gym, parties and blind dates. But there are many other places that single men frequent.
1.. Carwashes, at noon during the week and in the mornings on the weekends are great places to meet single men. You can see what type of car the guy drives as well, double bonus!
2. Starbucks all day. Many single men use this as their office , mornings are especially good.
3. Stores are places to meet single men like electronics (Best Buy), home improvement (Home Depot), mens clothing stores like Nordstrom and Jos. A Banks.
4 Driving Range afterwork or on Saturday/Sunday mornings
5. Frozen food section at grocery store after work and on weekend mornings.
6 You can meet single men on local jogging trails like Town Lake.
7. Dog Parks are places single men frequent
8. Sporting events are teeming with single men.
9. Professional associations after hours events, many of these are open to any profession such as Travis County Medical Society monthly mixer.
10. Book stores like Barnes and Nobles, Book People are good places to meet single men. again right afterwork or on weekend mornings.