Do you feel like you have achieved everything in life except for finding love? You are not alone. Many successful professionals, executives, and celebrities find themselves in this same situation. That’s why they turn to the experts at Something More and put their love life in our capable hands. The personal nature of our services and our selectivity on your behalf ensures you will only be introduced to individuals who best meet your exact criteria. To that end, we employ a rigorous and proprietary matchmaking process to ensure our client’s relationship goals are achieved in the most productive and effective manner as possible:
- Intake – All potential clients are interviewed and assessed to determine what type of partner or relationship is right for you. During this phase we ascertain your preferences, must haves, deal breakers, evaluate dating and relationship patterns and consider areas of improvement, and what the right relationship looks like.
- Benchmarks – Our next step in the process is to craft what each client’s specific search criterion is in order to focus the scope of the search for a partner to include professional and social indicators for the most highly compatible match.
- Screening – The customized personal interview phase of our process helps to discover personality, value and belief system, emotional availability, body language, physical appearance, and physical attraction. Vetting includes careful and critical examination in the screening process to screen, assess, evaluate and appraise the chances of a successful introduction.
- Presentation – We formulate a comprehensive presentation of all potential matches which includes physical description, personality, lifestyle, similar interests and values and any additional information gained for a more informed decision by the client. *Photo option is available
- Selection – Finally we reach the most exciting phase of the process, where client and their match meet on an arranged date in a suitable venue conducive to a successful outcome, leading to a second and third date.
- Evaluation – After the date, we follow up with both clients about how the date went. In this phase any red flags are identified and addressed. Both clients and their matches learn a lot about each other and themselves. The post-date feedback is used to improve future matches until ultimately the right match is made.